Why define success measures?
A successful Templafy integration brings two primary results with it: brand compliance and productivity increase. The first makes you more professional, the second will save your company time and thus money.
By defining what success looks like to you, we know what to focus on to make your investment pay off.
How to define and measure success?
A successful implementation and use of Templafy differs from customer to customer. However, there are some success criteria that are fairly common. Below are examples of the most frequent success criteria we see.
- Getting X% of all end-users activated in Templafy in the first 3 months
- Have at least X% of end-users use content from Templafy on a monthly basis
- Build a culture of brand awareness, and bring all offices and departments together in brand unison
- Prevent employees to drift off-brand by educating them on how to work effectively on-brand using Templafy
- Identify brand "champions" in various business units, and empower them to create a strong brand awareness
- Share materials to increase productivity by making people do what they are best at -- their job -- and not have them create slides that have already been created already elsewhere in the company
- Identify brand "champions" in various business units, and empower them to share best practices on how to work more efficient using all content and features of the Templafy offering
- That employees feel that Templafy makes their Office tasks easier, by use of features that remove the most frequest Office pains (formatting, content insertion)
- Have only the basic content ready at launch, and have a plan for what content to add after launch
- Add business unit specific content to Templafy after launch, and assign admins from each business unit to maintain their content
- Continuously update certain content (e.g. this year's sales number month by month)
- Understand what content end-users need but can't find or that doesn't exist, and have that content made
- Learn how to create new templates with dynamic content
- Admin maintenance feels easier than it was in the past
- Learn to fully utilize enabled Templafy features
- Take advantage of the Templafy features that aren't yet used