Show screenshots and/or videos, and show your own company visual identity and how Templafy helps promote the use of it.
Address the main questions up front
- What is this? (And: How has this been done before?)
- What’s in it for me/what do I gain from using it? What pain points does it address? How can this help me be more productive?
- Testimonials from various key people in your company explaining why they use Templafy
Show how it works
- How does it work?
- Where can I access and use it?
- Who is responsible/can I contact for more info?
- List of company super users, administrators and product owner of the Templafy solution to facilitate dialogue on the solution, its content etc.
- Links to HelpDesk
Attached please find an example you can use and tailor to your needs as you see fit.
Follow up posts
Since intranet posts are not seen by everyone, it's a good idea to follow up on the original post and provide more detailed information about the content and the Templafy product.
For example, you may want to demonstrate how end-users can work more efficiently and thus be more productive in Office by using some of the libraries more extensively.
You can also highlight certain content in the solution, or content that was updated since launch, to bring awareness to the content.
Remember to start out by linking back to the original post, along with a one-sentence summary of that post, so newcomers are up to speed.